Women always have a problem with fat. Even if they don’t weigh more than 48 kilograms they still think they look fat and want to loose some weight especially from the belly.
The Flat Belly Diet was created for people who have tried everything to eliminate belly fat. It offers a science-based solution that combines a cutting-edge nutrition plan with expert tips and advice. The Flat Belly Diet was developed by the editor of Prevention Magazine. It is centered around new research that discovered that eating healthy fats (Monounsaturated Fatty Acids or MUFAs) at every meal specifically targets belly fat — the most dangerous fat because of its high correlation with heart disease.
MUFAs (MOO-fahs) are a type of heart-healthy, disease-fighting, “good” fat found in foods like almonds, peanut butter, olive oil, avocado, even chocolate. MUFAs are an unsaturated fat, and have the exact opposite effect of the unhealthy saturated and trans fats you’ve heard about in the news. According to exciting new research, MUFAs can actually help you lose weight, specifically around your middle!
And with the flat belly diet you can also eat chocolate : a serving of dark chocolate equals one quarter cup of dark chocolate chips or 1.5 ounces of dark chocolate squares. This amount has been shown to help relax blood vessels and reduce blood pressure.
The book give-away program starts now and ends on January 15. To be eligible to receive a free book, you must be:
- Enthusiastic about losing belly fat and transforming your tummy!
- Interested in reading the Flat Belly Diet book and trying the diet
- Eager to share your diet experiences with others
- Participants will blog for the duration of the program (at least 2 posts per week) and engage in online activities such as live chats, and on Facebook and YouTube.
- Participants who successfully follow the program will be eligible for a free 1-year membership to the Flat Belly Diet website and may become eligible for our Success Story Club